Many people live their daily lives covering up their smile and teeth due to embarrassment from tooth discoloration. If you’re one of these people, Denver Dentistry can have you smiling again with our teeth whitening methods. We have several convenient options to choose from including:
Take-Home Whitening Trays
Busy? On the go? No problem, with take-home whitening trays you can improve the quality of your smile anytime, anywhere. These safe, durable trays are molded from your teeth to ensure maximum comfort. Simply wear these trays a few hours each day, and progressively your teeth with brighten. Once your teeth are your desired level of color, just wear your trays every now and then to maintain your healthy new smile.
KoR Whitening is recognized by thousands of dentists across the world as the most effective teeth whitening system in the world today. It is used for cases that require intense whitening from dark deep stains, or simply for patients who would like amazingly bright white teeth.
KoR Whitening rejuvenates teeth, providing amazing whitening results. KoR Whitening trays are comfortable, and fit like a glove. You may even forget you have them in your mouth.
KoR Whitening lasts forever with easy occasional at-home maintenance, your teeth will stay white PERMANENTLY!
Are you tired of having crooked teeth? Have you always been self conscious of your smile? If you are ready to make a change in your appearance, Invisalign may be just what you are looking for. Using a modern approach to straighten your teeth, Invisalign helps you say goodbye to metal braces and hello to new options. A perfect smile is more than just good looks. Properly aligned teeth are better for your oral health.
What is Invisalign?
- Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- At Denver Dentistry we use a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- You wear each set of Invisalign aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each Invisalign aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move ? little by little, week by week ? until they have straightened to the final position your orthodontist or dentist has prescribed.
- You?ll visit Denver Dentistry about once every six weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total Invisalign treatment time averages nine-15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How are Invisalign aligners made?
- The Invisalign aligners are made through a combination of your orthodontist’s or dentist’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
Click here to visit the Invisalign patient education website.
Call Denver Dentistry today at (704) 766-8779 to find out what Invisalign can do for you!
Ideal for protecting a cracked, broken tooth, covering up tooth discolorations and most importantly protecting teeth with large fillings from future breakage, dental crowns at Denver Dentistry can be a great solution for improving your smile.
A crown is a tooth shaped cap that fits over a problem tooth to improve strength, size and appearance.
The crown procedure is relatively simple.? First we will anesthetize the problem tooth area. Once completely numb, the tooth is filed down so that the crown fits appropriately. Then, we will take an impression of the tooth to use in the construction of the crown.
The impressions are sent away to a dental laboratory to create your crown.? Meanwhile, we apply a sturdy temporary crown over the problem tooth while your permanent crown is manufactured.? Once your permanent crown is ready, you will come back to Denver Dentistry and the crown will be applied. Now you have a bright, healthy-looking new tooth!
Crown placement can offer several benefits:
- Long term durability
- Protection from further decay, infection and cracking
- Improved chewing and talking
- An improved, natural and healthier smile
Don’t go another day with an unsatisfied smile! Call Denver Dentistry at (704) 766-8779 to learn more about crowns today.